Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls.
You can have Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of small onion (diced).
- It's 1 tbsp of ground thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 cans of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (Do Not drain).
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls instructions
- Remove cabbage core with knife & discard outer leaves..
- Bring pot of water to a boil & add head of cabbage. Cabbage will begin to loosen as it boils. Gently peel away leaves with a tongs & set aside one by one. (8 leaves should work but if you want to make more you can by doubling the recipe)..
- In large bowl add ground beef, chopped onion, egg & seasonings. Mix with your hands..
- Now it's time to roll! Place meat into the center of a cabbage leaf; roll & tuck. Then fold in both sides & roll again so that it's tightly rolled. Repeat this process until meat is gone or you've use up your cabbage leaves..
- Coat bottom of crockpot with a little bit of olive oil so your rolls don't stick. Place cabbage rolls into the crockpot seam side down. Pour soup & diced tomatos over top. (If you doubled the recipe to make more, you can layer the rolls ontop of one another but in between each layer pour a little soup & diced tomatos so as all the rolls are covered). Then add a little more seasoning salt & pepper on top..
- Cook on low for 8 hrs or until rolls are tender. Sprinkle a little bit of parsley flakes for a garnish & serve with white rice or mashed potatoes(optional). ENJOY!.