Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls.
You can cook Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef or turkey.
- You need 2 of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked brown rice or quinoa.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 TBSP of ginger, minced.
- You need 1 of small onion, minced.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of low sodium soy sauce.
- It's 2 TBSP of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of chili or chili-garlic sauce.
- It's to taste of salt and pepper,.
- Prepare leaves of from 1 large head of Napa cabbage.
Asian Stuffed Napa Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F..
- Prepare your filling by gently combing meat, shredded carrots, cooked rice (or quinoa), garlic giner, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, chili sauce and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a large mixing bowl..
- To make your leaves easy to roll, use a rolling pin to flatten to make leaves more pliable. If you find that your leaves are on the smaller side, use two to roll, overlapping both ends to make one big leaf..
- Spoon your filling into each leaf. Carefully roll each leaf tightly and place side by side in a large baking dish. Pour 1 cup of water over stuffed cabbage rolls and cover with aluminum foil. Bake in preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until completely cooked through..