You can cook Cabbage Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Stew
- Prepare of for meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 of minced onion.
- Prepare 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- It's tbsp of basil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It's of for stew.
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage shredded.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need of juice from 1 lemon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of worceshire sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Cabbage Stew instructions
- Make meatballs, set aside..
- Mix everything together for the stew, except cabbage..
- In a large soup pot heated on medium low, add half the cabbage.
- Then add meatballs.
- Then add half the sauce.
- Then the rest of cabbage.
- And top with sauce. Get to a slow boil, then cover. Cook 20 min, then stir. Cook another 20 min covered..
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream! So yum!.