Brad's firecracker sloppy joes. Step away from the canned sauce and give these homemade sloppy joes a try! They're truly the best version of a childhood favorite! In this video we will show you how to make Red Habanero Sloppy Joes using our El Yucateco Red Sauce!
These slow cooker sloppy joes are made with ground beef, tomato sauce, brown sugar and spices, all cooked to savory perfection. An easy crock pot meal that's kid friendly and perfect for serving a crowd. These Sloppy Joes are savoury and sweet with a touch of tang. You can cook Brad's firecracker sloppy joes using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's firecracker sloppy joes
- You need 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 large of can manwich sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of jalapeno seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, diced.
- It's 2 tbsp of Louisiana hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of siracha sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Frank's red hot wing sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra hot horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy brown mustard.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 of cheddar or american cheese slices.
- You need of crema cabbage.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime, juiced.
Terrific freezer friendly meal option and to scale up to make vast quantities to feed a I read somewhere that Sloppy Joes are a "Poor man's barbecue", and I blinked, somewhat bemused. Because while it's a terrifically economical meal. This authentic pork chile verde recipe will rival any you find in a Mexican restaurant! Tender pieces of pork slow cooked with a fantastic homemade green chile sauce (salsa verde).
Brad's firecracker sloppy joes step by step
- Combine crema cabbage ingredients. Chill.
- Heat butter in a high walled frying pan or dutch oven..
- Saute jalapeno and onion for 5 minutes until onion becomes clear.
- Add burger and brown until done. Drain any fat.
- Add all except last two ingredients. Heat through.
- Toast buns. Add a slice of cheese to each bun. Spoon filling on. Put together. Get a fork because they are sloppy.
Sloppy Joes were one of my Mama's favorite weeknight suppers for busy days and I've always loved them. I have my skillet Sloppy Joe recipe on here already (click here) but this Slow Ingredients. When it comes to Sloppy Joes, we believe the sloppier, the better. And these Sloppy Joe recipes are among the sloppiest out there. Who doesn't like to bite into a Sloppy Joe?