Sloppy joe pizza. If you're tired of same old boring sloppy joes, here's a tasty twist! These messy, kid-friendly sandwiches have a definite pizza flavor that families will love, but be sure to serve them with a fork! Two of their favorites, sloppy joes and pizza, combined into one dish.
The second meal was this Sloppy Joe Pizza. Hands down, my favorite meal of the week. I didn't actually eat the pizza crust, but the flavors of the ground beef, Thick and Hearty Sauce, cheese. You can have Sloppy joe pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sloppy joe pizza
- You need 1 can of Crescent rolls.
- You need 1 of Left over sloppy joe.
- Prepare 4 oz of Mexican cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 of Left over coleslaw - not pictured.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
Skip to Sloppy Joe Pizza content. Cover with Sloppy Joe mixture and top with remaining cheese. Последние твиты от Sloppy Joe's Pizza (@SloppyJoesNH). The home of the Sloppy Joe, Chili, & Utica Greens Pizza. A delicious twist on a two family favorites.
Sloppy joe pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spread crescent roll dough in pan, pressing seams together. Adjust how many cans of crescent roll dough you need depending how much sloppy joe mixture you have to work with..
- Spread the sloppy joe mixture over the crescent roll dough..
- Sprinkle the cheese (of your choice) over the mixture.
- Add onions to taste, or any other ingredients you may like to eat (hot)..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut up, add the coleslaw to taste and enjoy..
Get the full recipe at rhodesbakenserv.com/sloppy-joe-pizza/. If Joes appear too'loose', leave cover off and let moisture evaporate. Cook until it's the consistency you like for serving on toasted buns, with french fries and cole slaw. Combining pizza and sloppy joes together in one sandwich was a hit with Mr. Heat a large frying pan and crumble in the mince.