Cee's Cabbage Rolls.
You can have Cee's Cabbage Rolls using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cee's Cabbage Rolls
- Prepare 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of uncooked long grain rice.
- Prepare 8 packages of mushrooms.
- It's 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 gallon of V-8 juice (hot & spicy).
Cee's Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Boil head of cabbage until leaves are tender. Do not core the cabbage. Keeping the core in will help all the leaves to stay together..
- Pull off the leaves and set aside to cool..
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, rice, mushrooms, onions and all spices. Mix until combined..
- Fill your cabbage leaves with a heaping of the meat mixture and roll it up like you would roll a burrito..
- Prepare your 11x9 in pan by pouring some of your V-8 juice on the bottom so your cabbage rolls do not stick..
- Place rolls into pan. Should make about 12-14 rolls..
- Pour remainder juice over rolls and cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours. Make sure to let them rest for about 10 minutes..