Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs.
You can have Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs
- You need of Ingredients.
- It's 1 lb of stew meat.
- You need 1 large of green pepper.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 large of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple slices.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 3/4 cup of worshershire sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of Other necessary items.
- You need 1 packages of scewers.
Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs instructions
- Mix all Marinade ingredients into a large bowl..
- Add stew meat into marinade and mix well, place in fridge and let marinate for 3-4 hours..
- Cut onion into quarters so they are big enough to stay on scewers..
- Cut up the green and red peppers into bite size pieces (large enough to stay on sqewers..
- Drain the juice from the pineapple slices and cut them into thirds so they are large enough to stay on the sqewers..
- After your meat is done marinating put meat, peppers, onions, and pineapple on the sqewers. I like to make a pattern on mine and place the peppers and onions by the meat to add more flavor to tbe meat..
- You can cook these on the grill or in the oven. If the pieces pf stew meat are rather large they will need to cook longer. Try 30 minutes at first (grill or oven) and check fruits and veggiea to see if they are cooked and check the stew meat to see if it's cooked all of the way..
- NOTE: Oven should be set at 400°.