Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole. Spary crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Crumble the raw ground turkey (or beef) and spread along bottom of crock pot. Add the onions, green pepper, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and cabbage.
I have to admit something to you….my mother makes the best stuffed cabbage rolls in the world. To me, this recipe was the one and only and as very young I didn't understand how special it. Stuffed Cabbage Casserole. "I came up with this recipe because I love the taste of cabbage rolls, but don't always have the time to prepare them," writes Joann Alexander from Center, Texas. "My version uses the same ingredients in a simpler manner for hearty results everyone enjoys!" Crockpot Stuffed Cabbage Casserole. You can have Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole
- It's 1 head of green cabbage.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of instant rice uncooked.
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 medium of onion.
- It's 1 medium of green bell pepper.
- It's 2 of celery stalks.
- You need 2 can of hunts seasoned tomato sauce for meatloaf 15.25 oz per can.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice (optional).
- Prepare of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Stuffed Cabbage Casserole in the Crock PotFood.com. This slow cooker stuffed cabbage is prepared with a tasty ground meat and rice mixture along with a The cabbage rolls are cooked in the slow cooker. Roll it up burrito-style and put into the crockpot. Really simple to make with the same stuffed cabbage flavors you love just much easier to make and eat.
Crockpot stuffed cabbage casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef with onion celery bell pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Cut cabbage into medium size pieces and boil until its slightly tender.
- Add cabbage to crockpot with water.
- Add rice on top of cabbage.
- Once beef mixture is ready (no pinkness) add to crockpot.
- Pour both cans of meatloaf sauce on top of beef mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Cover, cook on high for 3 hours 30 minutes..
- Add shredded cheese to top, cook on high 30 more minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Ok so I set out to make pressure cooker stuffed cabbage soup but it came out looking more like a casserole and even better than I thought it would be!! To make it even easier, I use. Crockpot Swedish Cabbage Rolls, Asian Cabbage Rolls, Mom's Cabbage Rolls With Lemon Sauce, etc. Grind day-old bread. other than . This casserole combines chopped cabbage with ground beef, tomato sauce, and rice.