Beef And Cabbage Stew.
You can cook Beef And Cabbage Stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef And Cabbage Stew
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 4 cup of Chopped cabbage.
- It's 2 can of Kidney beans 16oz each (dark or light).
- Prepare 1 can of Beef broth 15 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed tomatoes 14 oz.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried thyme.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper.
Beef And Cabbage Stew step by step
- Cook beef with chopped onions. Drain and return to pot..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the beef and onion. Mix together..
- Cover and cook at medium heat for 30 minutes, stir occasionally..