Bacon Rassberry lemon bbq chicken kabobs.
You can cook Bacon Rassberry lemon bbq chicken kabobs using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Rassberry lemon bbq chicken kabobs
- It's 1 1/2 cup of fiesta rasberry chipolte sauce.
- It's 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- It's 1 packages of center cut bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of chickin tenderloins.
- It's 1/2 cup of kc masterpeice jamacin jerk bbq sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of freshly cut cilantro.
Bacon Rassberry lemon bbq chicken kabobs step by step
- Mix bbq sauce rassberry sauce lemom juice in a large mixing bowl.
- Take your chickin tenderloins an pierce them with wooden skewers.
- Poor sauce mixture over chickin kabobs let sit in fridge for 1 hour.
- Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.. Also you can bake in oven for about 25 minutes.