One pot meal guest starring cabbage. You have to cook the cabbage first, and then mix up the filling, and then load it into the cabbage leaves and roll them up and put them in the dish and spoon on the tomato sauce…and then Stuffed cabbage that tastes just like Grandma's…but without all the work. Here's how I cook a ham and cabbage meal in one pot. It's inexpensive, easy and tastes great.
I love trying new flavors and seasonings 🙂. These simple one pot meals are your answer to easy weeknight dinners! Everything cooks in one pot or pan for maximum flavor and minimum cleanup! You can cook One pot meal guest starring cabbage using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pot meal guest starring cabbage
- Prepare 2 large of heads green cabbge.
- Prepare 2 1/2 quart of water.
- It's 1 quart of beef broth you could substitute with chicken broth if you dont eat beef.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 1 lb of bulk sausage I used Odems Tennessee Pride.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of ground chuck you can substitute with another ground meat.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of beef or meat trimmings.
- Prepare 1 lb of package of angel hair cabbage.
- It's 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water, cold.
- You need 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
I got a really strong craving for my One Pan Roasted Kielbasa and Cabbage Dinner the other day, but instead of making it the exact same way, I. One pan, pot, skillet, or Instant Pot is all you need to for these no-fuss family dinners, including salmon, pasta, pot roast, chili, and so much more. Coleslaw mix—a combination of shredded cabbage and carrots, available in the produce section of most supermarkets—is a great time-saver in this hearty. Quick and easy cabbage, apple, and fennel recipe with chicken - one-pot simplicity plus frugal, healthy, and kid-friendly!
One pot meal guest starring cabbage instructions
- Mix cornstarch and half cup water set aside the cornstarch solution..
- Add all your meat into a pot add broth and water. Cover bring to a boil. Add garlic vinegar, and salt..
- Chop you cabbage . Add angel hair cabbage.
- Add chopped cabbage on top with sliced onions cover and boil..
- When all the meat is done trimmings either removed or chopped up small. And the cabbage is tender. Stir the cornstarch solution to loosen it up then add to the boiling cabbage. Stirring constantly to let thicken a bit. Let sit off heat covered for 10 minutes..
- Serve with rice or favorite noodles. Hope you enjoy!.
- I ate mine with a splash of red wine vinegar..
Cheer and run around like a crazy woman because it's a miracle. You don't have to dirty another pot with these recipes. The easiest way to make dinner is with these convenient one-pot meals. You don't have to dirty another pot with This Polish kielbasa sausage, cabbage, and potato skillet dinner is perfect for camping or an easy weeknight meal that feeds a crowd. Ribbons of crunchy cabbage, the fresh sweet pop of peas, and an underlying smokiness powered by sausage turns what could have easily been a standard one-pot pasta into something crave-worthy week in and week out.