Unstuffed Cabbage Roll. Unstuffed cabbage rolls made with ground beef, cabbage, and diced tomatoes are a family-pleasing main dish perfect for weeknights. Reviews for: Photos of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll. These UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS have all the flavor of a traditional cabbage roll with minimal work!
These Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls make the perfect weeknight dinner recipe! Why do all the work of the traditional cabbage rolls when you can have this easy version with a fraction of the time and effort? Cabbage rolls are a delicious, comforting and traditional recipe made by rolling cabbage leaves around a ground beef and rice mixture with tomato sauce. You can cook Unstuffed Cabbage Roll using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of head of cabbage (chopped).
- It's 2 of (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes(undrained).
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of instant rice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic(minced).
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole is everything you love about a traditional cabbage roll recipe, minus the tedious work of rolling each roll. This cabbage roll casserole is made with delicious beef. This flavorful "unstuffed cabbage" is a simmered ground beef and cabbage combination made with lean ground beef, tomatoes If you like cabbage rolls but don't like the prep work, this dish is for you! Unstuffed cabbage casserole is the perfect way to enjoy lazy cabbage rolls!
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll instructions
- Cook hamburger and onion in a Dutch oven over medium high heat until browned and crumbly; drain well and return hamburger to Dutch oven..
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, tomato sauce, rice, water, garlic, salt and pepper to Dutch oven with hamburger; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender. About 30-40 minutes..
Ground beef, pork, rice, and a cabbage layer with a tomato sauce make this the easiest way to enjoy cabbage rolls! These unstuffed cabbage rolls check all the boxes. If you love cabbage rolls but don't have the time for all the prep, these delicious unstuffed cabbage rolls are your ticket! Stuffed cabbage is a delicious traditional dish from eastern Course:Main Course. Unstuffed cabbage rolls, similar to traditional cabbage rolls but much easier to make and faster to cook.