E Z Cabbage Rolls.
You can have E Z Cabbage Rolls using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of E Z Cabbage Rolls
- It's 8 of Cabbage Leaves.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef or sausage.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mixed cheeses of your choice.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 medium of Diced Tomato.
E Z Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Wash, rinse, Pat dry each Cabbage leaf. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in skillet, saute chopped onions and garlic. Then brown the ground beef or sausage with the onions and garlic. Add salt and pepper and half of the paprika. Drain juices into small glass bowl to use later. Put cooked meat into a bowl..
- Combine shredded cheeses with cooked beef or sausage..
- Use basting brush dipped in pan drippings to brush inside of Cabbage leaves..
- Place the ground meat and cheese mixture inside the cabbage leaf. Tuck each leaf around the meat and place on greased baking sheet..
- Brush tops of leaves with pan drippings and sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes until Cabbage leaves are beginning to look transparent..
- At 10 minute intervals, baste the rolls using the pan drippings..
- Optional to add diced tomato before folding up leaves..