Unstuffed Cabbage and Beef.
You can have Unstuffed Cabbage and Beef using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage and Beef
- Prepare 1 T of EVOO.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can (14 1/2 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of small head green cabbage, chopped (16 oz).
- You need 3/4 c of water.
- It's 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream.
Unstuffed Cabbage and Beef step by step
- In large pot, heat oil. Brown beef and onions until beef is no longer pink and onions are translucent..
- Stir in tomatoes, salt and pepper. Add coleslaw and water and mix well. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 min. or until cabbage is done..
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream if using. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if desired..