You can have Cabbage Soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Soup
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 package of carrots cut into rounds.
- You need 4 of potatoes, diced.
- You need 1 head of cabbage, chopped.
- It's 14 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It's 3 of beef bullion cubes.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It's Dash of Worcestershire sauce.
Cabbage Soup step by step
- Brown beef and drain..
- Add all the veggies and stir..
- Add remaining ingredients..
- Cover with water to about 2 inches over all ingredients..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until veggies are tender..
- Can add any veggies you like and seasonings. Very good with cornbread..