I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work. Again, I like to do so outside or under a hood fan. Season more with freshly grated garlic clove (trust me, life changing Ukrainian hack) and add fresh herb like dill or parsley. I enjoy cabbage rolls but don't have time to make the traditional presentation.
I recently received another box of new products from Whole Foods. I bake my cabbage rolls but I put raw rice mixed in with the raw meat mixture and it works fine! I use uncooked rice in my meatloaf and my family LOVES it. You can cook I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of ground beef 90% lean.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of large garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of large red pepper diced.
- It's 1 head of cabbage diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 jar of bartolli sweet basil marinara.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cans of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Spices: start with.
- You need of onion powder.
- It's of garlic powder.
- You need of sweet paprika.
- Prepare of Crushed fennel seed *.
- Prepare of hot Hungarian paprika *.
- You need of Oregano.
- It's of Crushed rosemary.
- It's of marjoram*.
Low Calorie and very inexpensive to make! Although not traditional Japanese cuisine, cabbage rolls with pork filling served in a clear chicken broth are pretty and delicious. While cabbage rolls are not uniquely considered Japanese cuisine, it is a very popular "yoshoku"-style (Western food with Japanese Rate This Recipe. I don't like this at all.
I like cabbage rolls, don't like the work instructions
- Saute ground beef with onion, garlic, red pepper.
- Drain grease, put into large pot..
- Add remaining ingredients and spices..
- This means that for my personal taste, I start with 2 tbsp of these spices *.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1 hour or until cabbage is softened.
- Serve over rice and with garlic bread.
- Tip: the longer it simmers the better it tastes.
- The picture is the leftovers, forgot to take picture before, so hungry😁.
The Story of the Cabbage Rolls. A year ago I was excited to try my hand at "stuffed cabbage rolls" I set to work scanning the Internet for recipes to pull the best parts of many together into my own. If you just love the rolls (or don't like the "well-cooked" flavor that happens with slow cookers) you. But, if you've ever tried to make them, then you know they can be quite tedious. Yes my mom did that too!