Beef mince chow mein. We've put a bit of a spin on this classic Asian dish. Try this version of curried mince chow mein for a great takeaway style dinner at home. This Beef Chow Mein is a quick and easy one pot meal loaded with tender beef, flavorful vegetables and fried noodles.
But Chow Mein is right up there and it's not just because it's noodle-slurpingly delicious, but also because of the following My very special dish beef mince chowmins all time favourite for every one try it and enjoy. Incredibly Easy CHOW MEIN BEEF BROCCOLI 🍜Delish Noodle Series View top rated Chow mein mince beef recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Beef mince chow mein using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef mince chow mein
- Prepare 500 g of Lan beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of medium brown onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry powder, mild variety.
- You need 1 of large carrot(s), grated.
- You need 375 g of Cabbage, savoy, raw, (1/4 small) white, finely shredded.
- You need 2 of individual celery, finely chopped.
- You need 40 g of rice, white, dry, (2tbs) long grain variety.
- You need 80 g of powdered chicken noodle soup, (2x40g pkts), reduced-salt variety.
- It's 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 150 g of green beans, frozen, sliced.
- It's 1 of x 3 second spray(s) oil spray.
Chow Mein Hot Dish, Baked Tuna Chow Mein, Baked Tuna Chow Mein Casserole, etc. Our beef chow mein is the perfect midweek family dinner. *Please scroll to the recipe card at the bottom for the full detailed method (as well as additional Thermomix instructions). Beef can be replaced with chicken mince. Any leftover wombok can be used to make coleslaw.
Beef mince chow mein step by step
- Lightly spray a large saucepan with oil and heat over high heat. Add mince and onion. Cook, breaking up any lumps, for 6–8 minutes or until mince has browned.
- Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add carrot, cabbage, celery, rice, soup mix, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until water has absorbed and rice is tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Serve..
- SERVING SUGGESTION: steamed Asian greens, such as baby bok choy or choy sum. TIP: You can use lean chicken mince instead of beef..
Beef Chow Mein - the perfect easy one-pan meal for busy weeknights. And I even have a Beef Lo Mein and Beef. Authentic Beef Chow Mein - The tender beef melts in your mouth. Fortunately. my Beef Chow Mein recipe is super simple and quick. You'll be eating this version before your order from your neighborhood Chinese restaurant arrives, so why not make it yourself?