Chinese Cabbage Soup. Here's a simple cabbage soup recipe to start you off. Reviews for: Photos of Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup. You saved Chinese Cabbage and Ginger Soup to your Favorites.
Chinese Cabbage & Egg Stir Fry Recipe - Vegetable Stir Fry - Chinese Cabbage - Cabbage Egg Recipes How to Make Miso Soup with Napa Cabbage and Shitake & Enoki Mushrooms. The quick to make Chinese dish is sought after by many for good reason. This Asian Chicken and Cabbage Soup recipe is a dish I make frequently. You can have Chinese Cabbage Soup using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage Soup
- It's 1 bundle of Chinese Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- You need 1 of medium size garlic.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
Using handy short cuts like shredded rotisserie chicken and relying on my well-stocked Asian pantry, the whole meal comes. Such a quick and easy delicious soup. View top rated Chinese cabbage soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Mix in ginger, cabbage, and carrots.
Chinese Cabbage Soup step by step
- Slice the tomatoe, garlic and onion into standard saute size.
- Add 5mugs of water then wait until boil then put the white stem.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into small pieces.
- Separate the white stem to its leaf.
- Saute the onion, garlic and tomato together with the ground beef.
- Add 5mugs of water. Wait until it boils then put the white stems..
- If the white stems are cooked add the leaves. Then seasonings.
Add the veggies to the strained stock and stir in the chili paste and soy sauce. These Chinese cabbage recipes feature the two most well-known varieties, Bok Choy, and Napa Bok choy and wheat noodles are the perfect finishing touch to Taiwanese beef noodle soup. Only three ingredients highlight how simple Chinese cooking can be and still taste fantastic. View full nutritional breakdown of Chinese Cabbage Soup with Ginger calories by ingredient. Soup is an important element on a Chinese family's dinner table.