Stuffed Cabbage Soup.
You can have Stuffed Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- It's 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- You need 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It's 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- You need 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 8 oz of water.
- You need 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need of Optional:parsley.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup instructions
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.