My Cabbage Rolls.
You can cook My Cabbage Rolls using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Cabbage Rolls
- You need 1 head of napa cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown rice.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 1 of medium white or yellow onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried Parsley.
- It's 1 package of saltine crackers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
My Cabbage Rolls instructions
- In large pot boil cabbage. Add lemon. Let boil until leaves are soft enough to fold..
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees..
- In rice cooker start your 2 cups of rice..
- In large skillet add your ground beef and break up with wooden spoon, 2 beef bullion cubes, add your white onion, garlic, tomatoes, and seasonings..
- In a medium bowl add your meat mixture, saltine crackers (crushed up real fine) and worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and ½ cup of rice. Mix with your hands..
- Add meat filling to cabbage. Roll em up real tight. Add the other can of tomato sauce then add half the can of tomato soup or a can of diced tomatoes with juice and place cabbage rolls on top. Repeat until no more cabbage or tomato sauce or soup..
- Top cabbage rolls with remaining meat and parmesan cheese and place in over for 45 minutes..