Grinch kabobs. Reviews for: Photos of Grinch Kabobs. Grinch-Kabobs are a cute way to add an extra festive touch to regular fruit skewers at Christmas time. You can also omit the grapes and serve as simple.
To make these Grinch Fruit Kabobs, all you need are mini marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, and green grapes! They are such a simple and fun snack, also known as "the best snack ever" according. These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. You can cook Grinch kabobs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grinch kabobs
- Prepare of Green grapes.
- You need of Bananas.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Mini marshmallows.
- Prepare of Toothpicks.
An easy dinner that can also be baked in the oven! Making Grinch Kabobs has quickly become one of our family's Christmas traditions, since they're quick, easy and You can immediately see, just from the photos, why they're called Grinch Kabobs. These Grinch Kabobs are going to be a hit with your kiddos (or honestly I found them to be quite Grinch Kabobs. If you are needing to provide a school treat these would be a great addition to the.
Grinch kabobs instructions
- Wash fruit a few hrs before making..
- Wait to cut bananas, till ready to make so it don’t brown. Cut tops off of the strawberries..
- Put grape on bottom of the toothpick, then add a slice of banana, then a strawberry, then the marshmallow.(may need to re- cut to make fit).
- Notes- I let my kids make their own, I set up like a buffet all on one tray... I cut all the strawberries the size to fit for the hat all ahead of time... and cut the banana right when making them. This was set up for dessert after dinner.(I had this at a Christmas class room party a few years ago, with on my kids, and he liked it so much we started doing it.).
Well these Grinch kabobs are for you. They fruit kabobs are made to look like the Grinch wearing his Santa hat. For some reason when you put things on toothpicks kids love them. GRINCH KABOBS! < Grinch Kabobs Recipe. Here's a FUN little treat to make!