Quik Chik Casserole.
You can have Quik Chik Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quik Chik Casserole
- You need 2 box of chicken stove top stuffing.
- It's 4 of boiled chicken breasts (shredded or cut into chunks).
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of Mexican cheese.
Quik Chik Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour this mixture into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for thirty minutes or until Casserole is bubbling and cheese is melted.