You can cook Squash Casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Squash Casserole
- You need 2 lb of yellow summer squash.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1 cup of shredded carrots (optional).
- It's 8 oz of pkg of seasoned stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken chunks (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Squash Casserole step by step
- Cook squash and onion in boiling salted water for 5 minutes in a pan. Combine soup, carrots, chicken, sour cream, and cheese. Fold in drained squash and onion. In a separate bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. Spread 1/2 stuffing mix in large casserole dish. Spread vegetable mix on top. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mixture over the top..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..