Shepherd pie keto style. Our keto shepherd's pie is the best! The one skillet recipe uses ground beef with veggies & mashed cauliflower on top for easy comfort food. Hip tips for making the best keto shepherd's pie: You can use ground lamb, ground beef, turkey, or chicken!
If you love your family and friends as much as I do, and I know you do, you will make this delicious, hearty, low carb dish for them sometime this week. Shepherd's pie is traditionally made with lamb. However, I used ground beef in this recipe because my family prefers it, and it is easier for me to find. You can have Shepherd pie keto style using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shepherd pie keto style
- Prepare 3 cup of cauliflower rice.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot pepper.
- It's 2 teaspoon of allspice.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of ricotta cheese.
- It's 3 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of The stuffing.
- It's 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 pound of meat ground chicken beef or turkey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion and squeezed.
- You need 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
Then, the meat is topped with mashed potatoes, and baked in the oven until the mashed potatoes are browned. This keto shepherd's pie is made with. Swapping in a cheesy cauliflower mash for carb-rich white potatoes makes this family favorite keto-friendly, while keeping it every bit as hearty and comforting as you want a shepherd's pie to be. A traditional savory classic from the English countryside, without the unnecessary carbs.
Shepherd pie keto style step by step
- Mash the cauliflower rise with eggs and spices and cheese looks like mash potatoes.
- Making the stuffing mix everything from the meat with spices and onion.
- Lay the stuffing first then the cauliflower mash over cook for 45 minutes at 350 f.
You can't go wrong with our keto version of this cozy casserole. The creamy mashed cauliflower and cheese combo is irresistible. and you know it! This keto shepherd's pie features well-seasoned ground lamb that is topped with a creamy cauliflower mash, then baked in the oven until golden. This keto shepherd's pie casserole is a recipe you'll make again and again. It's filling comfort food at it's finest, and a great dish to prepare when you're.