Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce. Cut chicken breast into cubes and season with chicken bullion and chopped basil. Combine chutney, yogurt, mustard, ginger and flour. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking pan.
Greek Chicken KabobFoodista. basil, parsley, lemon pepper, mustard, boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Honey-Garlic Chicken Kabob MarinadeThriving Home. soy sauce, black pepper, honey, garlic, extra-virgin olive oil. How to make Honey Mango Chicken Kabobs - prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. You can cook Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- It's 1 of Basil.
- It's 1 of Chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1 of Kabobs sticks.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Onions sliced.
- It's 1 of Green peppers sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 of Mango chutney , home made or store bought..
In a food processor or blender, combine mango, ginger, honey, oil and vinegar. Honey BBQ Chicken Kabobs - Juicy, tender, super saucy BBQ chicken kabobs that everyone will love at your next barbecue! It's the easiest BBQ sauce marinade that keeps the chicken so sweet and tangy, packed with Honey BBQ Chicken Kabobs. Marinated, juicy, flavorful, grilled Greek chicken kabobs with homemade tzatziki sauce is a high-protein meal made on the grill.
Basil Chicken Kabobs with honey mango chutney sauce step by step
- Cut chicken breast into cubes and season with chicken bullion and chopped basil..
- Put a little bit of oil in a saucepan, enough to cover the bottum of the pan..
- Add chicken and stir and let it cook for 5 minutes and stir again.
- Cook for another 8 minutes scoop chicken out to cool down. In the same pan add the sliced onions and peppers and toss for and let it cook for about 3 minutes and set aside..
- Arrange the chicken on the kabobs sticks as you wish and arrange on serving dish. Mix the honey and mango chutney together and pour over chicken. Garnish with onions and peppers and voila food is ready. Send me some pics. Yyyyuuuuummmmmyyyyyy..
We love to serve these chicken kabobs with a homemade tzatziki sauce and warmed Naan bread. We keep the tzatziki sauce in our refrigerator at all times to dip fresh. Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs also making some without the chicken to have a vegetarian version*****. A marinade made with honey, soy sauce, pepper, and garlic puts a sweet coating on chicken pieces in this honey chicken shish kabob. Vegetable oil to fry. honey mango sauce.