Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole.
You can have Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole
- It's 1 bag of frozen square hashbrowns, thawed.
- You need 1 can of of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It's 3 cup of of pepperidge farm mixed season stuffing mix, uncooked.
- You need 1 of 8oz bag of shredded sharp chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced super, super thin.
Hashbrown Stuffing Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a glass 13x9 inch pan spread hashbrowns evenly out.
- In large mixing bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayo, paprika, s &p and lemon juice. Mix well. Cover top of hashbrowns in pan..
- Cover with entire bag of cheese, evenly..
- Melt butter in microwave. Mix well with onion and stuffing mix. Spread evenly over cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour. Uncover and bake additional 15-20 minutes..
- Aaaaand you're welcome..