Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- It's 6 of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken.
- It's 1 box of chicken stuffing (or turkey).
- Prepare 6 slice of cheese (cooks choice).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken into strips and lay them out in a dish (doesn't matter the size). If you need more chicken to fill space cut more into strips..
- Use the can of cream of chicken and 1/4 cup milk mix together. If you want a thinner sauce use more milk..
- Spread the cream of chicken mixture over the chicken to evenly cover the chicken..
- If you have slices of cheese you can use about 6 slices or if you have shredded cheese use enough to completely cover everything..
- The great thing about this dish is you can use any cheese you like..
- Dump the stuffing on top and evenly spread. You can also use bread crumbs instead..
- Side view of dish before its cooked..
- Cook for about 40-60 min or until chicken is cooked throughly..
- You may notice the stuffing gets a tad burnt on top. Everytime ive made this I never had non burnt stuffing so if your able to tweak it please leave your comments/pictures below!!.
- Do not add more seasoning. Its already pretty salty..
- Serve over rice and ENJOY!!!.