Chicken Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Chicken Broccoli Casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- It's 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 4 oz of velveeta cheese or other cheese.
- It's 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1 box of Stove Top stuffing.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Cook Broccoli and stuffing according to package directions. Cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces and cook in skillet until done..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix soups, sour cream, mayo, and cheese..
- When broccoli is cooked add it to the soup mixture. Mix well..
- Spray 9x13 baking pan. Spread cooked chicken on bottom. Spread soup and broccoli mixture on top of chicken. Top with stuffing. Cover with foil and bake in 350° oven for 30 min or until heated through. Enjoy!.