Lawroweld Granola. Lawroweld Granola instructions : Mix well dry ingredients with wet ingredients until slightly sticky. Spread evenly onto two large baking sheets and compress down with rolling pin. Once completely baked, the granola should break off into chunks and should not feel moist at all.
Our wholesome granolas are used in many of the granola products we make, including cereals, cookies, and bars. We also provide granola base to other manufacturers in their granola-based products. Mix oats, brown sugar, coconut, wheat germ, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. You can have Lawroweld Granola using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lawroweld Granola
- Prepare of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 5 cup of Old fashioned oats.
- It's 5 cup of Quick Oats.
- It's 1 cup of Shredded Coconut.
- It's 1 cup of Pecan meal.
- It's 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans.
- It's 1 cup of Cream of Wheat.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- It's 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- You need of Optional additions.
- It's 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries or Blueberries (optional).
- It's 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips (optional).
Stir water, oil, and vanilla extract into the oat mixture; spread onto a baking sheet. DIY granola is so easy and will fill your home with the wonderful scent of spices and citrus. This clean eating granola is naturally sweetened with a touch of honey and fresh orange juice. With bold flavor from a variety of chopped nuts, vanilla extract, and cinnamon, we kept this big batch recipe simple so you can add any stir-ins you prefer.
Lawroweld Granola step by step
- Mix well dry ingredients with wet ingredients until slightly sticky. Spread evenly onto two large baking sheets and compress down with rolling pin. Bake at lowest temperature for 8-10 hours depending on your oven..
- Once completely baked, the granola should break off into chunks and should not feel moist at all..
- Tip: I turn my temperature knob until the light goes on on my oven to get the lowest operating temperature and then leave in the oven overnight..
Most granola is a fancy twist on toasted oats—consider that when contemplating the exorbitant prices retailers charge for the breakfast and snack staple. The thing is, granola is incredibly easy to make at home, and for a fraction of the cost. This recipe is a granola base to which you can add whatever dried fruit, nuts, or other tasty bits. This granola recipe is also a far more healthy granola option, since it's made with whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened. You just can't beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients.