Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi. Just an old recipe a friend gave me many years ago found it on a piece of paper in an old book. I forgot I even had it. At Woodstock, they wasn't prepared for so many people, everything sold out of food water.
No one had hardly any food with them, so someone. I wanted to make homemade granola last summer, so I made some using various healthy ingredients I had.. This recipe was inspired by my visit to a friends house. You can cook Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1/3 cup of slivered almonds.
- It's 1/3 cup of nuts, pecans, cashews, or walnuts, they couldn't remember with one it was.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It's 1-1/2 tablespoons of sunflower oil/ vegetable oil.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of raisins.
I wanted to whip-up this for breakfast, but at the absence of an oven this is a. No one had hardly any food with them, so someone started serving Granola. See great recipes for Brownies with caramel sauce 😋 Happy Father's Day too!. No one had hardly any food with them, so someone started serving Granola there.
Summer of '69 Breakfast in bed at Woodstock Granola/ Happy Hippi instructions
- Preheat oven 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the dry ingredients except the raisins they go in last.
- Mix the wet ingredients.
- Mix everything together adding in the raisins last.
- Spread mixture out on a pan and bake 60 minutes.
- Turn oven off, don't open it leave it shut for 15 miutes.
- Remove from oven then break it all up.
- Put into a Dixie cup or similar paper cups serve I hope you enjoy!.
Mix the oat, nuts and grains in a large bowl. Measure oil into the measuring cup and swirl it around before pouring into bowl. Then measure out the honey in the same, unwashed cup. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Woodstock, Ontario: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Woodstock, and search by price, location, and more. Hippie Chick Granola Co., small batch granola bakery, Oak Island, North Carolina, a favorite local handmade artisan gourmet food gift item.