Pumpkin Spice Granola. The good news we have to share is that there's a delicious breakfast item that carries the flavors of pumpkin spice exceptionally well—granola. In addition to using a pumpkin pie spice blend, our granola also uses some canned pumpkin, honey, and olive oil to coat the oats and seeds to make a chewy and flavorful batch of Pumpkin Spice Granola. But the after product is totally amazing!
Add the Maple Syrup, Almond Butter, Pumpkin Pie Spice, and Salt to a large bowl. Next, add the Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Pecans, and Coconut Flakes to the bowl. Pumpkin spice granola is on my to-make list for this fall too! You can cook Pumpkin Spice Granola using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Granola
- It's 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of roughly chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil (could also use melted unsalted butter).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp. of pumpkin pie spice.
- It's 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It's 2/3 cup of dried cranberries (optional).
Although Ben might not be so happy - he's a traditionalist and loves his "everyday" granola! This looks amazing - and I agree, granola over ice cream is the best! We hope you and Ben love it Rachel!. The flavor of pumpkin spice harkens to childhood Thanksgivings and festive fall celebrations.
Pumpkin Spice Granola step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil (or butter), pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, vanilla and salt until combined..
- Stir in the oats, pecans and pumpkin seeds and mix until fully incorporated and everything is saturated..
- Pour the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until the granola is golden and starting to dry out..
- Allow it to cool for 10-15 minutes...it will continue to dry as it cools. If you'd like to add the dried cranberries or any other type of dried fruit, stir it in once it cools enough to handle..
- To store, keep it in an airtight container for around 2 weeks..
This Pumpkin Spice Granola is a delicious way to savor the flavors of fall. Hearty oats, crunchy walnuts, dried cranberries and fall spices give this granola both texture and flavor. It's simple to make and perfect to eat by the handful, with milk, or on top of yogurt or ice cream! The flavor of pumpkin spice harkens to childhood Thanksgivings and festive fall celebrations. A super crunchy and flavorful pumpkin spiced granola, sweetened with maple syrup, a touch of brown sugar, and loaded with fall goodies like pecans, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds.