Granola Batch 6. Measure your pecans, walnuts and rolled oats. Goast the walnuts, pecans, and rolled oats. Add the nuts and rolled oats to a bowl and set aside.
Measure your pecans, walnuts and rolled oats. Goast the walnuts, pecans, and rolled oats. Add the nuts and rolled oats to a bowl and set aside. You can have Granola Batch 6 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola Batch 6
- You need 2 cups of rolled oats oatmeal.
- You need 2 cups of 1 minute cook oatmeal.
- You need 6 ounces of maple syrup.
- It's 6 ounces of honey.
- It's 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 2 cups of pecan pieces.
- You need 2 cups of walnut halves.
- You need 2 cups of dates.
- It's As needed of kosher salt.
When toasted add brown sugar to it. Get the dates and remove the pits and stem pieces.. Real Folks Say: "This granola is what all other granolas strive to be. I didn't really care for granola before I tried this - they were all bland or super sweet, or worst of all, way too hard.
Granola Batch 6 step by step
- Measure your pecans, walnuts and rolled oats..
- Goast the walnuts, pecans, and rolled oats. Add the nuts and rolled oats to a bowl and set aside..
- Toast the 1 minute cook oatmeal. When toasted add brown sugar to it. Mix it up..
- Get the dates and remove the pits and stem pieces. Add to a pan with the maple syrup and honey..
- Heat and mash the dates into a paste. Mix the rest of the dry ingredients together and form a crater in the middle. Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit..
- Pour the date mixture into the crater. Mix well spray nonstick spray on a 1/2 sheet cake baking pan. Press it down wet your hand so the granola won't stick to your hands. Bake 25-30 minutes. When it comes out lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Let cool store in a airtight container or ziploc bag, in the refrigerator. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
I purchased the combo pack so I got a little bit of everything. This teacher searches for forgotten mementoes left between the pages of used books. Today, though, I'm going to show you how to make some Small Batch Granola. This recipe makes just enough for one or two, making it the perfect sweet snack that won't take up too much fridge or pantry space afterwards. What You'll Need: DIY granola is so easy and will fill your home with the wonderful scent of spices and citrus.