Oatmeal’s granola bars. Four Varieties of Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares. The Perfect Start to your Morning! All the Flavors You Crave, in a Superfood.
What are the ingredients in oatmeal peanut butter granola bars? Cranberry pecan oatmeal granola bars with chocolate chips are a quick and easy snack recipe to prepare and are great for on-the-go eating. In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, peanuts, chocolate chips and sunflower kernels. You can have Oatmeal’s granola bars using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal’s granola bars
- It's 21/2 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of each.
- It's of Walnut.
- Prepare of Pecan.
- It's of Almonds.
- It's of Dried cherries or raisins or figs dried prunes or any dried fruit.
- Prepare of Mini chocolate chips or marshmallows.
- You need of Seeds peanuts or pumpkin or sunflowers.
- It's 1/3 cup of oil.
- It's 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Stir in butter, honey and vanilla until combined (mixture will be crumbly). Mix honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Pour the honey mixture over the oats and coconut; stir to coat. Old-fashioned oats or quick-cooking oats will work here (steel-cut oats will not).
Oatmeal’s granola bars instructions
- Reheat the oven 325 f prepare 9x9 inc square pan lined with parchment paper and sprayed.
- Mix all the ingredients dry first then the wet mix all stirred up and put in the pan and press it down well hard with your hands.
- Bake for half hour and let it cool in the pan do not cut till it’s cold then cut it to bars enjoy 😉.
Old-fashioned oats lend a more chewy, "rustic" texture. Quick-cooking oats disappear more into the bars. If desired, you can briefly blitz old-fashioned oats in the food processor to achieve the texture of quick-cooking oats. You can make them your own by picking different ingredients to add in! Try using any combination of miniature chocolate chips, sunflower seeds, raisins, chopped dried fruits, candy-coated chocolate pieces, chopped nuts, etc.