Spiced Pecans. Find Deals on Pecans Spicy in Groceries on Amazon. Spiced nuts are a classic holiday snack. In this simple recipe, pecans are coated with an egg white and dusted with sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Stir in the pecans until wet. In separate bowl, mix the sugar, salt and spices. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the nuts and mix thoroughly. You can have Spiced Pecans using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Pecans
- You need 1 lb of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Spiced cinnamon pecans are nice to have on hand during the Christmas season to serve as an appetizer or add to your cookie plate, or to give as gifts packaged in decorated jars or containers! I love making foods that will delight my family or guests. Cinnamon Spiced Pecans Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Add the pecans and toss to coat them in the spiced butter.
Spiced Pecans step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Whisk egg white and vanilla (you can use more or less vanilla to your liking).
- Mix in pecans (walnuts work well also).
- Mix in sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Spread out on baking sheet.
- Put in oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove while warm to wax paper to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Spread on a rimmed sheet pan and bake until the nuts are. In a medium bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy. Spread coated pecans in a single layer onto the baking sheets. Remove from the heat; stir in the pecans, sugar and salt; toss to coat. Melt butter over low heat and stir in spices, salt, pepper and sugar.