Banana Pecan Muffins. Great For Breakfast Time, Snack Time, Any Time. Get A Little Taste of Heaven Today! We Hope Your Family Enjoys Little Bites® As Much As We Love Baking Them.
Follow these tips, and add one extra (easy) step, and you'll turn an average banana muffin into a spectacular one. Banana Nut Muffins are definitely our go to muffin recipe!. They're incredibly moist and soft and they are topped with a deliciously sweet & crunchy pecan streusel! You can cook Banana Pecan Muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pecan Muffins
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/3 cup of pecan liquor.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of turbanado sugar for topping.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of pecans, chopped.
We love to have these for breakfast or snack and they always made an appearance on Christmas morning. A nice little muffin recipe that came in a flyer in the mail. Use ripe bananas for the best flavor. BANANA PECAN MUFFINS - perfect and healthy way to start your day!
Banana Pecan Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 °..
- Line a muffin tin with paper cups and set aside..
- In a stand mixer (or you can mix by hand) cream the bananas, pecan liquor and honey for a minute or two..
- Add the egg, canola oil and vanilla until incorporated..
- Lastly, add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined then add in the pecans..
- Fill muffin cups almost all the way to the top then sprinkle with the turbanado sugar for garnish..
- Bake for 20 minutes until the muffins are springy to the touch or a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
Great for breakfast, snack or a dessert! These Banana Pecan Muffins are great for breakfast or as a snack and can be ready in no time. These muffins are not only moist and delicious and bursting with flavor, but they are also so easy to make. These banana nut muffins are slightly adapted from my low fat banana nut bread recipe. Here I wanted to use pecans, pure maple syrup and some maple sugar I purchased, but if you don't have maple sugar any sugar would work.