Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls. At Philadelphia, we only use the ingredients you love like fresh milk and real cream. Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls loaf frozen bread dough , unsalted butter, ground cinnamon, brown sugar or granulated sugar, pecans, chopped or finely grated in food processor, cream cheese, softened, powdered sugar, vanilla Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls ''''' Raven Decatur, Alabama. Using a teaspoon or pastry bag with decorative tip, fill the strawberries with the cream cheese mixture.
Cheesecake Stuffed Pecan Pie is the perfect dessert to serve for the holidays! This recipe starts by making the cheesecake layer. Beat this together with an electric mixer until it's well combined. You can cook Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls
- You need 1 of loaf frozen bread dough.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar or granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of pecans, chopped or finely grated in food processor.
- It's 2 packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 box of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla.
Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise until creamy. This is a recipe that my mother makes as a quick appetizer for special occasions. Grilled jalapeno peppers wrapped with bacon and stuffed with a mixture of cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped fresh basil make a zesty appetizer. The peppers can also be oven roasted, and red or yellow bell peppers can also be used.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pecan Twirls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thaw frozen bread dough until soft enough to roll out to a rectangle shape..
- Spread enough melted butter over dough to cover all except about an inch from edges..
- Mix cinnamon and sugar (brown or granulated). Sprinkle evenly over butter in same manner keeping about 1 inch from sides..
- I like a lot of filling so you can use as much as you like. Sprinkle pecans over sugar and cinnamon mixture..
- In a bowl, mix softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy..
- Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture all over the top of layers. It will spread as it cooks to fill up spaces..
- Starting with long edge, roll up tightly in a jelly roll fashion, getting as tight as possible until you get to other edge on opposite side..
- Pinch edges securely so the seam is completely sealed..
- I do this 2 ways. 1... I cut my log into about 2 inch sections like cinnamon rolls and place on lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Or I also just put the whole log, seam side down in a baking dish then slice after cooking. Either way is fine..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place until doubled in size..
- Bake at 350 until lightly browned but not over cooked, in my oven its about 20-25 minutes. The center should be gooey but dough be cooked..
- With remaining melted butter, spoon over hot twirls to evenly coat. Spread remaining cream cheese over twirls if desired. Sprinkle with more pecans..
- Serve hot or warm. If reheating, cover with foil and at 200°F just warm enough to heat through..
Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in a stand mixer using the paddle attachment), beat. This pecan cream cheese stuffed french toast recipe is one I created for Father's Day breakfast for my hubby. After making the strawberry stuffed french toast, I was looking through my breakfast file of recipes to try and came across a stuffed french toast recipe from Allrecipes. It sounded yummy but I wasn't in love with the entire recipe. Combine pecans, bread crumbs and salt and pepper in a shallow dish.