Pecan Brie Quesadillas. Fold empty half of the tortilla over the brie mixture and continue to saute until lightly browned and slightly crisp on both sides. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas, keeping each quesadilla warm until ready to serve. Brie Pecan Quesadillas Brie Pecan Quesadillas.
Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Cut into four or eight triangles, and serve immediately. Learn how to cook great Brie pecan quesadillas. You can have Pecan Brie Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Brie Quesadillas
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, divided.
- It's 1 cup of pecans, chopped medium fine.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed dark brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of worchestershire.
- You need 1/2 tsp of prepared yellow mustard.
- You need 2 each of crisp pears.
- Prepare 8 oz of brie.
- Prepare 6 each of flour tortillas (fajita size).
Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Brie pecan quesadillas recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Brie pecan quesadillas recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Cut Brie into Iong, thin slices; divide half among bottom half of each tortilla. Sprinkle with pecans; top with overlapping pear slices and remaining cheese slices.
Pecan Brie Quesadillas step by step
- Chop bacon and fry until crisp..
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a saute pan. Add pecans, brown sugar, Worcestershire and mustard and stir well. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring well to mix. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Core pears and slice into 24 1/8" rounds. Melt 2 tbsp of butter in the pan. Add pear slices and cook for 1 minute per side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Place 4 slices of brie, 4 pear slices, 4-5 bacon pieces and about 2 tbsp of pecan mixture on half of each tortilla..
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in a small skillet. Add one tortilla to the pan and heat for 1 minute. Fold empty half of the tortilla over the brie mixture and continue to saute until lightly browned and slightly crisp on both sides. Repeat process with remaining quesadillas, keeping each quesadilla warm until ready to serve..
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange one-fourth of cheese and one-fourth of peach mixture over half of each tortilla; fold tortillas in half. While the Brie is cooling, make the praline sauce. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the brown sugar, maple syrup, and pecans.