Banana Pecan Granola. For the perfect parfait, or a hearty breakfast in a bowl, you can't beat the sweet crunch of this amazing granola! Granola is great because you can add almost anything to it and it still tastes amazing. It tastes so good, you'll want to wake up a little early and savour every mouthful.
Plus I have an amazing basic granola recipe that I use and then just add different components to make it a different flavor each time. For instance, I've made Pumpkin Spice Granola, Blueberry Pecan Granola, Almond Joy Granola … and now this Easy Banana Bread Granola Recipe. I eat granola every single day, no kidding. You can have Banana Pecan Granola using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pecan Granola
- It's 2 1/2 cups of rolled oats.
- It's 1 Cup of crushed pecans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of crushed almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of pumpkin seeds.
- It's 3 teaspoons of flaxseed.
- It's 1/2 Cup of chocolate chips.
- It's 1 1/2 of banana, mashed.
- It's 2 tablespoons of honey (optional for sweetness).
- You need of Get creative!**.
- It's of Instead of banana, try peanut butter.
- Prepare of Try other nuts like cashews, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, etc.
- Prepare of After baking try dried fruit, mini-marshmallows, or pretzels.
As far as I love my Banana Bread Granola and Chocolate Macadamia Granola, I also love to try out different flavors to change things up. It makes eating and life more fun. So this time is the Caramel Pecan Granola that I've been making for the past few weeks and I'm still planning to make another batch once I finish this. Stir the banana mixture into the oat mixture until well combined and starting to clump together.
Banana Pecan Granola step by step
- In large bowl, combine oats, crushed pecans and almonds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, and chocolate chips. Mix together.
- Pour in mashed banana and mix in till everything is evenly coated..
- Using parchment paper, line two baking sheets and spread granola out evenly..
- Set the oven to 350° F and let bake for 10 to 15 minutes (I would go closer to 15 if your want a crunchier granola).
- After baking, let cool for 10 minutes then store in air tight container in fridge or room temp..
Transfer to the prepared baking dish and press down evenly. Toss together the oats, banana chips, pecan halves and flaked sea salt in an oven tray. Stir through the melted unsalted butter. It's made with oats, olive oil, pecans and dried cherries. It's made with oats, olive oil, pecans and dried cherries.