Pasta Rigatoni. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Find Rigatoni Pasta Recipes That Are Easy To Make With Get Online Recipes extension. Finding Your Next Delicious Meal Has Never Been So Easy!
Rigatoni cooked with cream and cream cheese spells comfort when combined with chicken marinated in. Four-Cheese Sausage Rigatoni To make this twist on traditional baked pasta, we start with creamy goat cheese and. Rigatoni is a hearty, tube shaped pasta with ridges on the outside which help the sauce adhere to the noodles. You can have Pasta Rigatoni using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Rigatoni
- Prepare 4 cup of rigatoni pasta(uncooked).
- It's 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic,minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of bell pepper,chopped.
- It's 1 can of sausage,sliced or cubed.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato paste/sauce.
- It's 1 can of whole tomatoes,peeled.
- It's 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Rigatoni is great for baked pasta dishes, and holds up well to thicker sauces such as cream sauces or chunky tomato sauces. Get the best rigatoni pasta recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more. You'll find recipe ideas complete with cooking tips, member reviews, and ratings. Get the best rigatoni pasta recipes recipes from trusted magazines, cookbooks, and more.
Pasta Rigatoni instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on package and drain. Meanwhile,saute onion and garlic in large nonstick skillet until caramelized..
- Add ground beef and cook on medium heat until evenly browned.(reduce oil if necessary.
- Add 1/2 cup of water,sugar,sausage,bell pepper and tomatoes, cover and cook (15-20 minutes) stirring occasionally..
- Add tomato paste or tomato sauce. cover & simmer (5-10 minutes).
- Add pasta and parsley. Mix lightly on very low heat. (20-30 seconds.).
- Turn the heat off.Serve and top with cheese.
You'll find recipe ideas complete with. Rigatoni pasta is baked with roasted red bell peppers, asparagus, artichoke hearts, arugula and a mild cheese sauce. For a full-bodied feast, add tender cannellini beans to a lively simmer of mushrooms, garlic, scallions, tomatoes and cooked rigatoni. Top with grated Parmesan and serve to an extra-hungry crew. Rigatoni pasta is larger than penne pasta and not cut on a diagonal.