Cheeseburger Penne Pasta. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. You can cook Cheeseburger Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Penne Pasta
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 3 of cloves chopped garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1 cup of crushed tomato.
- It's 1 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 of package penne pasta (900 g).
Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, water, beef and bacon; heat through. Cheeseburger Penne Pasta This is a family favorite. The Parmesan cheese seems a little out of character for a cheeseburger pasta, but, trust us, it adds a perfect punch of salty flavor.
Cheeseburger Penne Pasta instructions
- Brown your ground beef in a pan..
- Boil your penne pasta in salted water..
- When the ground beef is almost browned add your chopped onion and garlic..
- When your pasta is cooked add the tomato sauce and crushed tomato with half of the chopped parsley and half of the grated cheddar and mix..
- Drain your ground beef mixture and add to your pasta. Mix well..
- Sprinkle parmesan over pasta and sprinkle remaining grated cheddar over the top and garnish with chopped parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy. You can season with salt & pepper to taste..
Then, whisk the remaining flour into the broth before. How Do You Make Cheeseburger Pasta? Here are the easy steps broken down: Cook your pasta until al dente. Brown the meat and onions in a skillet. In a large pot over a medium-high heat, add ground beef, onions, garlic, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.