Savory Ground Beef Stroganoff. Try An Amazing Velveeta Skillet Recipe & Find Out Just How Good It Is! Add beef, basil, pepper, and worcestershire sauce. Brown beef over medium-high heat, then add cream of mushroom and sour cream.
Strain noodles and add to beef mix. Instant Pot Beef Stroganoff made with ground beef, baby Bella mushrooms, and wide egg noodles. The best part of this recipe is that you don't have to cook the pasta separately. You can cook Savory Ground Beef Stroganoff using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Ground Beef Stroganoff
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of diced shallots.
- It's 6 clove of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cup of beef stock.
- It's 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It's 3/4 lb of cooked pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh tyme.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
Add all the ingredients to the Instant Pot to make one of the tastiest and easiest meals. Ground beef stroganoff features ground hamburger and mushrooms in a savory cream sauce served over buttered noodles. This hearty family dinner is classic Midwestern comfort food. My mother made us ground beef stroganoff all the time when I was a child, and I LOVED it!
Savory Ground Beef Stroganoff instructions
- Add first 7 ingredients and brown. Add red wine until evaporated. Now add stock, worchestershire sauce and simmer for 45 minutes. Add al dente pasta, fresh tyme, parmesan and top with sour cream..
Well, actually, I loved the buttered noodles. Ingredients for beef stroganoff: Butter, beef round, flour, onion, mushrooms, beef broth, sour cream (and your favorite side dish!). beef: I urge you to use beef round - a stroganoff done the classic way cooks very quickly and is different from stroganoff made with ground beef/in the crockpot. You need a tender cut here. Brown the Mushrooms: You start by browning the mushrooms in oil over medium-high heat in a flat-sided skillet, Dutch oven or heavy-bottom saucepan to caramelize them. Helpful Tips For The Best Beef Stroganoff.