Beef Braciole. Beef Braciole (Braciola) is a company-worthy, classic, hearty, homestyle southern Italian dish that's perfect for a winter night or Sunday dinner. Beef Braciole (Stuffed Italian Beef Roll). Slice the braciole and arrange on a serving platter with the sauce.
These Italian beef braciole are deliciously fork tender and packed with a heavenly medley of flavors that Our braciole incorporate a variety of delicious ingredients including Proscuitto. See more ideas about Braciole recipe, Recipes, Beef braciole. Beef Braciole is a fantastic way to add additional flavor to a scratch-made tomato sauce. You can cook Beef Braciole using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Braciole
- Prepare 2 of lbs. beef sirloin tip steak, sliced thin (about 6 pieces).
- You need 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb. of whatever shape pasta you prefer.
- Prepare 6 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 6 of toothpicks.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs, finely chopped. Food processor works nicely for this.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of oregano.
- It's 1 TBS. of parsley.
- It's 2 TBS. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg (to hold filling together).
The steaks can be browned in a saucepot and slowly simmered with your family's tomato sauce recipe. Spoon some sauce over the slices. Braciole is one of those recipes that I'd been meaning to try for years but had just never gotten around to until I ran across a restaurant review raving about braciole, and then I had to try it. Grandma Gennaco's Beef Braciole is a very special dish!
Beef Braciole instructions
- First, prepare the filling by combining all ingredients and mixing well with your hands. It should be somewhat pasty and sticking together..
- Next, lay out the 6 pieces of beef and put a slice of mozzarella in the center of each piece. Top the mozzarella with 1/6 of the prepared filling..
- Roll up the steak longways and secure with a toothpick..
- Place the rolled-up steaks in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce and more Parmesan cheese, if desired..
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes..
- Prepare pasta according to package directions..
- Remove braciole to a serving dish and use the remaining tomato sauce for the pasta..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
Today we're sharing a very special family recipe for Beef Braciole that was passed down to our family from my husband's grandmother. Beef braciole is Italian-American comfort food at its best! Comprised of thinly sliced beef rolled with The sauce takes on the flavor of the braciole as the beef slowly tenderizes during the braising process. Pork braciole, beef braciole…it is all delicious! This Authentic Italian Braciole Recipe is an amazing version of beef braciole and is great when cooked in a homemade Italian Sunday sauce.