Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. Heat a large saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. Break it up with a wooden spoon, then add the onion and.
Of all the meals I make, this Easy Homemade Meat Sauce is definitely my husband's absolute favorite. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. To freeze meat sauce, ladle it into zippered bags and lay them flat. You can cook Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It's 1 kg of ground beef.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- It's 400 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- You need of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
Once frozen, stack them upright to save space in the freezer! Homemade Pasta Sauce - rich, meaty tomato sauce; Easy Marinara Sauce - easy meatless sauce! I will def use as a base recipe again. In all seriousness, this Best Ever Spaghetti and Meat Sauce is the perfect Italian-inspired family meal idea - the sauce is rich and meaty and SO flavourful, and it goes great over your favourite pasta cooked in salted water.
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce step by step
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
Rich and meaty spaghetti sauce is surprisingly easy to make, and ready in just over an hour. Serve over any variety of hot cooked pasta. This meaty tomato sauce is great on your favorite pasta dish! Add pasta water as needed if the sauce seems dry. Really liked this recipe, but I did need to add more salt and pepper and cook it longer to give it time for the meat to flavor the sauce.