Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan. Toss shrimp in cajun seasoning to coat; shake off excess.
Creole Sauce, butter, andouille sausage (smoked sausage) cut into dice or rounds, sweet onions -- julienned, red bell pepper -- julienned, celery -- julienned, garlic -- minced, each bay leaf Raven. Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, is a celebration of flavors in one outstanding dish. I totally thought it tasted like I had ordered from a restaurant. You can cook Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- It's 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- It's of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- It's 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It's 1 of Tomato chopped.
- It's 1 half of an onion chopped.
- You need Half of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- You need squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
This sauce is absolute Cajun heaven! This Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta comes together so quick it's perfect for a weeknight meal, but fancy enough to serve guests as well. Shrimp and scallop pasta in Cajun cream sauce is a house favorite! Giant shrimp or king prawns, scallops and Andouille sausage (or use chicken or turkey Andouille sausage) sautéd with peppers and onions in a lighter spicy Cajun cream sauce tossed with gluten-free fusilli pasta noodles.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce step by step
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
Shrimp Pasta in Spicy New Orleans Tomato Cream Sauce, this shrimp and pasta dish is super simple to make, incredibly flavorful, and completely satisfying. This recipe has an ideal combination of flavors from hot and spicy to tangy and creamy. It also has a nice balance of contrasting textures from the firm shrimp to the soft pasta. Bring large pot of water to boil for pasta. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and drizzle bottom of pan with olive oil.