Beef Lasagna. Try it with our Marinara, Meat or Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauces. Check out one of our delicious pasta recipes! The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes.
Assembly of the lasagna: Spread a little of the beef sauce across the bottom of your pan. Cover with a layer of beef sauce and drizzle about half a cup of cheese sauce over this-no need to be too particular. Cover with a layer of lasagna sheets. You can have Beef Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Lasagna
- You need of Lasagna pasta, good for two.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 2 of medium size tomatoes, diced.
- It's 250 g of Italian tomato sauce.
- Prepare 70 g of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of dried Oregano, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Olive or any cooking oil.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1/4 cup of Beef broth (optional).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
- You need of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, grated.
Repeat the beef sauce and cheese sauce two more times, then a final layer of sheets. I read the reviews about omitting the fennel and I have to disagree. Make The Meat Sauce: After cooking or soaking the lasagna noodles, make the sauce by adding onions and garlic to a large skillet or pot with olive oil. Add the ground beef and brown, then drain off any excess drippings.
Beef Lasagna step by step
- Heat a deep frying pan with 4 tbsp of cooking oil in medium heat..
- Drop the minced beef and brown. Once browned, remove from heat using a slotted spoon. Keep the cooking oil in the pan. Add more oil if needed..
- Drop the onion and cook till translucent. Drop the garlic and stir for half a minute then bring back the beef. Cook for about 10 more minutes..
- On the other hand, start cooking your lasagna pasta according to package instruction..
- Back to your beef, if you think its cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, sugar, butter and vinegar. Mix. If you opt to put beef broth, include it in this step..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every now and then so that sauce wont stick onto the pan. Turn down to low heat after 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 180 °C while we assemble the lasagna..
- Assemble! ~~~the lasagna. In a casserole dish, layer in this order: pasta, beef sauce, Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, pasta. Do so until you assembled everything. Top it with just mozzarella..
- Bake in 180 °C for 30 min or until top is brown..
Ground beef is not generally a lean meat although you can purchase leaner beef. The leaner the beef the less fat that will be in the pan when you fry the ground beef. Properly cool the beef lasagna before storing it, so that it will freeze and store evenly. Lay lasagna sheets flat on towels, and blot dry. Top with remaining lasagna sheets and.