Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Pasta Recipes From Classico. Delicious Tortiglioni Pasta Made With Multigrain Nut Sauce. Discover The Taste Of Multigrain Nut Sauce With Tortiglioni That Is Ideal For Whole Family I was looking for a recipe similar to the Rice-A-Roni stroganoff that was recently discontinued.
Just as the hamburger started to brown, I added a can of sliced mushrooms and continued. Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni Turned out tasty. Beef Stroganoff or beef Stroganov (Russian: бефстроганов, tr. befstróganov) is a Russian dish of sautéed pieces of beef served in a sauce with smetana (sour cream). You can cook Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni
- Prepare of Skillet.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 packages of Baby Bella Mushrooms (8oz).
- It's 1 tsp of Worcestershire.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 dash of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It's of Sauce Pan.
- It's 1 box of Shells and White Cheddar Pasta Roni.
- Prepare of 2nd Sauce Pan.
- You need 1 packages of Brown Gravy mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cold water.
- Prepare of End.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
The most amazing Beef Stroganoff you will ever have! Golden seared juicy beef strips smothered in an incredible sour cream mushroom gravy. This was great for a quick comfort meal! Stir in pasta and Special Seasonings.
Beef Stroganoff Pasta Roni instructions
- In skillet on med heat; melt butter and olive oil. Cook diced onion for 3 minutes then add garlic. Add ground beef. Once beef is mostly cooked, add mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender then turn heat to low..
- In sauce pan; make bored pasta according to directions..
- In 2nd sauce pan; whisk together 3/4 cup cold water and packet of brown gravy mix..
- Add both sauce pans to skillet..
- Stir in cream cheese and parmesan until creamy and melted completed..
Gently stir chicken mixture and sour cream into pasta. Let stand for five minutes before serving. Not much stroganoff flavor and no visible mushrooms. I added mushrooms, worchestire sauce, and sour cream. I know this brand is happily vegan, so I also added some beef which defines stroganoff to me.