Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger. Dinner Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Pasta Recipes. Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Cook, stirring and breaking up the beef until the ground beef is browned and is no longer pink.
Remove beef with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; set aside. Combine tomatoes, broth and pasta in same skillet, pushing pasta into liquid; bring to a boil. You can have Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 Box of Capelli D'Angelo pasta.
- You need 1 of fresh diced 🍅 or 1 small can of diced 🍅 works too.
- It's 1 can of Classico spicy tomato and parmesan pasta sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese, individual choice.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Season salt.
- You need of Onion salt.
- You need of Any other seasonings or veggies you please. Make it your own!.
The Best Penne Pasta With Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly A quick/easy ground beef recipe, this is a pasta dish that will be on your dinner table all week long! This pasta dish is a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, with ground beef and rotini! You can add a little more crushed red pepper to make it a little spicier, or leave it out all together.
Spicy 🍅 and parmesan pasta with hamburger instructions
- Add vegetable oil to large skillet set on medium heat. Season ground beef with preferred amount, adding to skillet when heated..
- While ground beef is frying, being water to a boil in large pot. When ground beef is at desired stage, add pasta to boiling water..
- Add diced 🍅 to the fried ground beef until heated through, drain any remaining oil from beef and 🍅..
- Add past sauce to ground beef and 🍅, when simmering add drained pasta to skillet. Combine well..
- Add cheese to top of pasta and ground beef mixture and turn down heat to lowest setting, placing skillet cover on. Let sit about 15 minutes or until cheese and melted and enjoy!☺ ps. Great with garloc bread or a simple salad..
You can even substitute a jar of pre-made pasta sauce instead of the plain tomato sauce and the seasonings if you have a jarred sauce you really love! When pasta sauce meets ground beef and melted cheese, the table's set for a sure-fire family favorite. Get top recipes for meaty lasagna, ziti, pasta casseroles, and beefy bakes. For this Italian version, I like to use shredded Parmesan cheese. As you can see, this amazing pasta with meat sauce is saucy, cheesy and loaded with flavor and deliciousness.