Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole. This is a good base to make a customized casserole using your pantry ingredients. I cooked the chicken with a tbsp of chili powder for more flavor added water chestnuts for crunch and frozen peas. Super easy and filling Chicken Stuffing Casserole!
Depending on the recipe, chicken and beef broth are common, however, we frequently find ourselves reaching for the carton of milk. Chicken and Stuffing Casserole with chunks of white chicken meat and a creamy stuffing mix with onions, celery, and mushrooms makes perfect fall comfort food and is just the meal to serve when you can't wait for that Thanksgiving meal. Chicken Casseroles are one of my favorite dinners to cook. You can cook Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 small of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It's 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Cook chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Prepare Stove Top according to directions. Heat both cans of soup with the milk in a saucepan until hot. Spoon stuffing over top of chicken and soup.
Creamy Chicken and Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Add cubed chicken and cubed potatoes to baking dish..
- Pour cans of chicken and celery soup, and water over chicken and potatoes..
- Add seasonings and mix together..
- Pour bag of stuffing evenly on top and put in oven for 30 minutes..
- Mix stuffing into soup mixture, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Put in oven another ten minutes..
This Creamy Chicken Casserole (aka Chicken Gloria) is always a hit at parties. The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well. This is one of our all-time favorite and most popular chicken recipes for good reason! This chicken and spinach casserole is made with a creamy Parmesan sauce.