Three Layered Dip.
You can cook Three Layered Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Layered Dip
- It's 1 can of = 250 ml 1st layer: Black beans.
- It's of 2nd layer: Guacamole.
- Prepare 3 of ●Avocadoes.
- You need 1 cup of ● Sour cream.
- It's 1/2 of a lemon's worth ●Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Garlic.
- You need 2/3 tsp of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of 3rd layer: Sour cream.
- It's 1 of ★Toppings (tomatoes, black olives, coriander).
Three Layered Dip instructions
- Spread the black beans in a slightly deep dish as the 1st layer. I recommend to use vegetarian black beans..
- Make the guacamole. Mix all the ● ingredients, and mash with a potato masher to make it smooth. It's a delicious dip as is!.
- Spread out the guacamole on top of the black beans..
- Spread out the sour cream on top..
- Mince the topping ingredients, and sprinkle on top..
- Dip in the no-salt tortilla chips, and enjoy!!!.