My Simple Layered Taco Dip. Seven layer taco dip made with refried beans, sour cream, and salsa is the perfect platter for parties and family get-togethers. Great for any time of year and perfect for the whole family! This layered taco dip recipe is the perfect appetizer for large crowds.
Click here to read my full disclosure policy. This simple layered taco dip is the perfect after-school snack or game day recipe to make for your family and friends. It's loaded with cheese, diced tomatoes, green onions & more. You can have My Simple Layered Taco Dip using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Simple Layered Taco Dip
- Prepare 6 oz of cream cheese ( room temp ).
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of refried beans ( try my recipe in my profile ).
- You need 1/2 cup of chunky salsa.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It's 3 tbsp of chopped tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of sliced black olives.
We even love to add this dip to our taco casserole cups! This easy taco dip recipe is simple but still packed with flavor! You can add in a layer of refried beans at the bottom of this recipe to create a delicious layered dip that everyone will love at your next party. The only steps to prepare the dip are mixing sour cream with taco seasoning, mashing avocado with some lime juice, some chopping, and assembly.
My Simple Layered Taco Dip instructions
- in bowl combine taco sauce and cream cheese. blend well..
- heat bean to just slightly warm. so its easier to spread..
- on a serving plate spread cream cheese mix all over bottom of plate..
- then spread beans on top of cream cheese..
- then spread salsa on top of beans..
- then sprinkle cheese all over..
- then sprinkle onion, tomato and black olives..
- chill until serving..
- serve with tortilla chips, fritos, doritos or whatever u like..
- try my recipe for homemade refried beans.. has an awesome flavor that goes great with this dip. :).
This Easy Taco Dip is a super simple dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any cookout this summer. Made with a cream cheese and sour This incredibly easy taco dip recipe is one such recipe, and I was especially hesitant to share it because it almost seems ridiculously simple. Taco Dip is the perfect snack for game day or as an easy appetizer. Simple Layered Taco Dip - Your Modern Family. Find this Pin and more on Best Dinner Ideas for Families by Becky Mansfield - YourModernFamily.